The IFR 6000 is a compact, lightweight and weatherproof unit designed for testing MODE A/C/S transponder, DME, TCAS, ADS-B and TIS avionics systems.
- Mode S level 1-4, (level automatically determined), FAR Part 43 appendix F, (including proposed Eurocontrol extension), Eurocontrol Elementary and Enhanced Surveillance
- ADS-B MON/GEN/GICB
- ICAO Annex 10 amendment 77
- Quickly and easily provides accurate measurement of transponder transmitting frequency, power and receiver sensitivity. Predetermined configurations for testing any class of transponder.
- Tests any DME 1 MHz spaced X or Y channel. Measurements include: interrogator transmitter frequency/peak power, Pulse Repetition Frequency (PRF), P1/P2 width and pulse spacing. Provides accurate range and velocity simulation, station ident, squitter control.
- Simulates the airborne environment necessary to allow verification/certification of proper operation of an aircraft’s TCAS I and II installations.
- Detachable directional antenna
- Large 5.7-inch LCD display
- Simple user interface
- Lightweight at less than 8 lbs.
Available through your GSA Supplier
|IFR 6000 Data Sheet||Issue 15|
|Portuguese Language IFR 6000 Data Sheet||Issue 3|
|Spanish Language Avionics IFR 6000 Ramp Test Set||Issue 11|