The 8800SX now includes test capabilities for field and bench testing of TETRA base stations! The 8800SX expands upon the unprecedented features of the 8800 Series with a new 10 MHz external reference and new software capabilities to further speed testing of today’s Land Mobile Radio systems.
With its hybrid portable design, the industry’s largest color touch-screen display, ruggedness, internal battery, power accuracy, advanced automated test and alignment, fast VSWR/Return Loss and Cable Fault measurements, the 8800SX offers RF professionals a whole new experience in radio test.
- Dimensions: 34.3 cm (W) x 29.3 cm (L) x 14.6 cm (D) <13.5 x 11.54 x 5.75 inches>
- Industry’s Largest Display Size: 30.5 cm <12 inches>
- Base Unit Weight: 7.71 kg <17 lbs>
- Internal Battery: 2.5+ Hours of Operation
- Rugged: 30 G Shock, MIL-STD 28800F Class 3
- Measurement Range: -140 dBm to 500 Watts
- Power Accuracy: 10% (6% typical)
|NEON Signal Mapper||Issue 4|
|8800SX Data Sheet|| Issue 4|
|STI Field Test 7 for Aeroflex 3920B, 3550R and 8800SX|| Issue 3|