6840A Series Microwave System Analyzers provide an integrated solution to system, subsystem and component testing.
Synthesized signal source, spectrum analyzer and scalar analyzer in a single instrument.
- 9 variants covering 1 MHz to 46 GHz
- Group delay option tests through frequency conversion systems and components
- Offset gain compression facility for testing of mixers and frequency converters
- USB for results transfer, storage and printing
- Dual channel display for simultaneous wide and narrow band measurements
- Comprehensive marker functions
- Modular design for rapid service
- Microwave Mixer Measurement System
This measurement system, based around the IFR 6800A Series RF & Microwave Scalar and System Analyzers and the 6813A Microwave Generator, is designed to provide selective measurements of mixers and frequency converters during alignment and testing. The 6813 acts as the local oscillator input for the mixer under test while the 6840A Series unit provides both the mixer RF input and the receiver for the IF output port.
|6840A Series RF & Microwave System Analyzer Data Sheet||Issue 5
|Microwave Datamate||Issue 4