Avionics option for the 2948B Low Phase Noise Communications Service Monitor
AVIONICS (OPTION 25) enables communication and ramp testing of military and commercial aircraft in one instrument. The option provides an impressive range of features for the aircraft and avionics maintenance industry.
In addition to the features provided by the general purpose 2948B, the dedicated Avionics system provides signals for testing the following: ILS receivers for localizer, glideslope (including identification and markers), VOR beacon receivers with identification, and SELCAL selective calling receivers.
The 2948B screen gives a representation of the aircraft’s display in each mode, with the effective test signal parameters clearly indicated both diagramatically and numerically.
- Avionics modes for ILS, VOR, marker beacons and SELCAL
- Displays in avionics terms: SDM, DDM, Bearing and TO and FROM
- Extensive pre-sets for avionics functions DDM and Bearing
- Auto-increment of VOR Bearing for aircraft display testing
- DC operation from aircraft power supplies or batteries
- Avionics testing in both Direct and ‘Off Air’ configurations
|2948B – Option 25 Data Sheet||Issue 1
|2948B Data Sheet||Issue 8