A compact, lightweight and rugged instrument that allows laboratory standard measurements to be conducted in the field.
- Rugged lightweight package
- Full span spectrum analyzer with “live” look and listen
- Tracking generator with full offset tracking
- Accurate power measurement to 150W
- 5W protection on all RF ports as standard
- Color transflective superfast LCD with rapid refresh rate for easy monitoring and real time adjustment
- 50 kHz DSO (Digital Storage Oscilloscope) with anti-aliasing
- Transient and Harmonic analysis
LTR® Trunked Radio and Repeater Test Option Now Available
Option 18 provides the radio test professional with a cost effective solution for testing LTR repeaters and radios. Designed to provide LTR signaling and parametric analysis, this option provides the user with a simple interface found in other trunked test options for these service monitors, such as EDACS and MPT-1327.
When enabled with this option, the 2945B and 2948B provide complete analysis of the radio parameters including transmitter power, frequency error and modulation accuracy as well as receiver parameters including distortion and SINAD sensitivity measurements. Setting up LTR signaling on these service monitors is easy and provides the user with a quick means of verifying radio programming and operation before being released for use on a live system.
The 2945B Communications Service Monitor is the lightest, most rugged service monitor available with a full performance spectrum analyzer as standard. For field work the 2945B provides an excellent combination of instruments for all types of maintenance work. In the workshop, it provides all of the performance you would expect for exacting measurements.
|2945B Data Sheet||Issue 8
|Spanish Language 2945B Data Sheet||Issue 1
|2948B – Option 25 Data Sheet||Issue 1
|2948B Data Sheet||Issue 8
|2944B Communications Service Monitor Data Sheet||Issue 5